VOIROI Caricature Contest
Islamic Republic of Iran's Broadcasting invites Iranian and foreign artists
to take part in an international cartoon contest which will be held as part
of the organization's 3rd Festival of Radio and Television World Service
The theme of the contest will be 'US Policy toward Iran's Nuclear Program'.
Awards for the International Division
1st place: 1500 euros
2nd place: 1000 euros
3rd place: 800 euros
Awards for the Iran Division
1st place: 15,000,000 Rials
2nd place: 10,000,000 Rials
3rd place: 8,000,000 Rials
Certificates will be presented to the ten top cartoons of each division.
1. Any artist can participate in the contest.
2. All work submitted should be a pictorial satire.
3. Contestants will be admitted to one of two divisions, either national or
4. There is no limit to the number of items each artist can submit to the
Festival. No item should have been submitted to any other competition.
5. Digital artwork should be sent via e-mail or on a Compact Disc. The files
should be sent in JPEG or GIF format with resolutions of at least 300 DPI.
6. Non-digital A4-size artwork should be sent via express mail. Non-digital
artwork will not be returned.
7. Artists must identify their submissions by writing their name, address
and telephone number on each item. They must also provide their photograph
and a brief Curriculum Vitae with their submission.
8. Any technique can be used to render the work.
9. The deadline for receipt of all entries is January 30, 2008.
10.A catalogue will be published, a copy of which will be sent to each
artist whose work has been selected for exhibition.
11.Those interested in participating in the contest must fill out and sign
the Entry Form to indicate acceptance of and adherence to Festival
Email to: email@example.com This e-mail address is being protected from spam
enabled to view it Or send to:
3rd Radio and Television World Service Productions Festival
4th floor, World Service Office, IRIB, Jam-e Jam St., Vali-asr St. Tehran,
Islamic Republic of Iran
Tel: +98 21 2204487
+98 21 2216 2781
Fax: +98 21 2204487
Post a Comment